[Xapian-tickets] [Xapian] #506: replicate database failed

Xapian nobody at xapian.org
Fri Sep 3 12:44:15 BST 2010


#506: replicate database failed
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  backluck  |       Owner:  richard 
     Type:  defect    |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  normal    |   Milestone:          
Component:  Other     |     Version:  1.2.3   
 Severity:  normal    |    Keywords:          
Blockedby:            |    Platform:  All     
 Blocking:            |  
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------

Comment(by backluck):

 Does "setting the XAPIAN_MAX_CHANGESETS environment variable on the
 indexer machine" mean running command "export XAPIAN_MAX_CHANGESETS=10" on
 the server machine?

 I did not set XAPIAN_MAX_CHANGESETS.And it's no problem when I set the
 server and client on the machine.

 {{{
 liangjianglou at onlinegame-10-121:~$ xapian-replicate -h localhost -p 4444
 -m unicode -i 60 -v unicode
 Connecting to localhost:4444
 Getting update for unicode from unicode
 Update complete: 1 copies, 0 changesets, new live database
 Connecting to localhost:4444
 Getting update for unicode from unicode
 Update complete: 0 copies, 0 changesets, no changes to live database
 Connecting to localhost:4444
 Getting update for unicode from unicode
 Update complete: 0 copies, 0 changesets, no changes to live database
 Connecting to localhost:4444
 Getting update for unicode from unicode
 Update complete: 0 copies, 0 changesets, no changes to live database
 }}}

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.xapian.org/ticket/506#comment:2>
Xapian <http://xapian.org/>
Xapian



More information about the Xapian-tickets mailing list