[Xapian-devel] Build problems

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Mon Feb 12 16:56:06 GMT 2007

On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 04:44:53PM +0000, James Aylett wrote:

> Okay, that puts me back in the old place. Aha! The test suite doesn't
> clean up after itself properly - there was an older-format .flint
> directory in place.

Now I'm getting failures with the remotetcp backend, because the test
suite is looking for "Listening...", but this is going to stderr,
which is being sent to /dev/null by the testsuite (again). This
disappears from inside apitest.cc into the backend manager, so I'm not
sure where to prod to fix this...