[Xapian-devel] Idea: Backend for Lucene format indexes

Munir Hossain munir.iut at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 22:03:49 GMT 2011

Hi,
I'm interested to implement the idea of using search indexes build by
Lucene. I have some idea of how to do that. I'm currently studying the index
format of both. I have written an application of search using Lucene and now
I'll do the same using Xapian. then I'll check the details of those index
format and then find how to convert Lucene index to Xapian one. Is there
somebody implementing the same idea? Please comment on the idea I mentioned
to implement this. Please correct me if I'm writing something stupid or
mailing to the correct group.

BR
Munir Hossain