[Xapian-devel] Unable to install svn/clustering branch on my system

Satwant Rana sat8003wantrana at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 10:10:23 BST 2014

Thanks for the quick reply, Olly. So, I was able to bootstrap and configure
it, but this <http://pastebin.com/r30RxWwP> is what I get when I make it.
So far solving one problem has led to another. Am I using the right branch?
This <https://github.com/xapian/xapian/tree/svn/clustering> is what I have
forked.

Thanks again.
Satwant Rana