[Xapian-devel] Help with xapian

karthik iyer karthikiyer2000 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 13:26:39 GMT 2014

Hi,

Sorry for the long hiatus. I was caught with some other deadlines.

Could some one tell me some specific expectations from Letor for GSOC
2015? I am currently trying out some learning algorithm
implementations but need some help with it. Can Parth, James and
others related to LETOR please tell me the IRC availability for the
next few days.

Regards
Karthik