[Xapian-devel] Test errors on fresh installation

Ankit Agrawal aaaagrawal at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 16:00:12 GMT 2014

Hi Olly,

        Thanks for the explicit and easy to follow instructions. This is
the backtrace <http://pastebin.com/QDzBJxZ2> that I am getting and the
source seems to be SWIG. Although highly unlikely(due to a recently solved
SWIG ticket), I would just like to confirm whether this error is being
replicated on other user's machines? Thanks.

Regards,
Ankit Agrawal,
Communication and Signal Processing,
IIT Bombay.