Issues in Example code

Shiv Kandikuppa shiv12095 at iiitd.ac.in
Mon Feb 15 16:27:47 GMT 2016

Hi

My name is Shiv and I am student at IIIT-D ( http://www.iiitd.edu.in/ )
pursuing my undergrad education in Computer Science. I am currently in my
final year.

I am following the Xapian Gsoc guide (
https://trac.xapian.org/wiki/GSoC%20Guide#Mentoring). I have successfully
checked out and built the code. I am trying out the python codes given at (
http://getting-started-with-xapian.readthedocs.org/en/latest/overview.html#datasets-and-example-code).
The following are the steps that I have performed.:

   - Checked out the code at https://github.com/xapian/xapian-docsprint
   -
   - python index1.py ../../data/states.csv index1_states.py.db
   -
   - python search1.py index1_states.py.db/ Montana

However I am getting the following output:
INFO:xapian.search:'Montana'[0:10] =

Could you please help me with what I am missing or doing wrong because I am
not able to find the actual matches for Montana that is present in
data/states.csv

Thanks
Shiv