GSoC 2016 "Project: Weighting Schemes"

Abhishek Kumar abhishekkmr18 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 14:25:33 GMT 2016

Hello
I am Abhishek Kumar, Computer Science sophomore from India.I am interested
in Weighting Schemes project.I have written a pdf collection crawler and
used Okapi-BM25 algorithm and tf-idf models.I have good experience in C++
programming.I have also taken courses in Probability and Real Analysis.Can
someone please help me how to get started,some easy bugs etc.
I'll be glad to have your help and suggestions.

Link to my python script implementing a modified version of Okapi BM-25:
https://github.com/coderabhishek/search_util

Thanks
Abhishek Kumar