Gsoc 2016 Proposal For Android bindings.

Tejas Jogi tdjogi010 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 00:05:04 GMT 2016

Hi
I am Tejas Jogi. I have been active on IRC with nick tj__(or tj_ or
tj___).This is my first time posting here.I have drafted a proposal and its
link is shared below. The proposal follows the guide given in the template
in the gsoc guide. The proposal is almost complete. Only thing left is
project timeline and I will complete in a day or two. Till then it would be
great if some review is given on it. Also I have exams from 28 March to 1
April 2016 and some assignment submission in its previous week so I won't
activate on IRC most probably. So for any discrepancy please reply on this
thread.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YsqHKUBXlrNEMQPtPk-fzkj4RJuSuh5gzlz6jmEdnIU/edit?usp=sharing

Please let me know if the link is not working. Thank you.

Regards,
Tejas Jogi