Gsoc 2016 Proposal For Android bindings.

Tejas Jogi tdjogi010 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 13:33:31 GMT 2016

Hi again,

I have completed the project timeline and have made the suggested changes
in my proposal. Please review them and let me know about any more changes.
If you think the issues are resolved, please mark them as resolved. Also
please give me a heads up if everything is okay so that I can submit the
proposal on the website.
Sorry couldn't be active on the IRC due to my coming exams and submissions.

Regards,
Tejas Jogi.