Regarding GSoC 2017

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Tue Jan 17 10:10:37 GMT 2017

Prakhar — have you seen our guide for potential students (https://trac.xapian.org/wiki/GSoC%20Guide)? It will take you through getting the code building, tackling some small bug or bite-size project, and also has some hints on how to write a good proposal.

In most cases we require an accepted PR as part of an application, and we recommend you allow some time for review and iteration on your first PR.

--
 James Aylett
 devfort.com — spacelog.org — tartarus.org/james/