[Xapian-discuss] Re: Multiple sites and Omega

Martin Thornquist martint at ifi.uio.no
Tue Dec 20 12:01:24 GMT 2005

Thanks for the quick answer!

[ Olly Betts ]

> It's a bug in 0.9.2 - James fixed it here:

OK, thanks. I guess that's an excuse good as any to move to bleeding
edge. :-)

> Assuming the two sites have different hostnames,

They do not, they're just two directories on the same host. From the
example indexing in Omega's overview.txt:

$ omindex --db /www/omega --url '/press' /www/example/press
$ omindex --db /www/omega --url '/product' /www/example/product

I assumed that would work.

(Also, for now I'm using the provided omega cgi-bin for simplicity,
but I should probably make my own OmegaScript stuff anyway.)

Martin
--
"An ideal world is left as an exercise to the reader."
                                                 -Paul Graham, On Lisp