[Xapian-discuss] Help!

Riannamay at aol.com Riannamay at aol.com
Sun Apr 23 09:22:24 BST 2006

Hello, OK waving a white flag here, I have searched through all the
documents to try to find something that will explain Omega to me for someone who
isn't versed in developing. Can't find what I need, in other words, I have to
admit it, I need help please. I looked through all the read me and install files
including doing searches on the xapian site itself and the language that
explains how to use this program is over my head.

I would love to learn to use Omega but can't do it on my own initially.
Can't afford to pay anyone with cash but can pay anyone who will help me with
about 15 fantastic free computer programs and web site tools. Also if  things go
well on my web site I can pay you more someday. What I have done so  far is
downloaded Omega and the xapian core both on my computer and the server.  I
unpacked them on the server into these two directories xapian-core-N.NN and
omega-N.NN but put them in the ftp area because I wasn't real sure where to  put
them.

I follow step by step directions really well, so it won't be real hard to
lead me through it...but you'll have to explain it to me as you would to  anyone
who isn't versed on all this. When I reply to you by email you  can just get
back to my emails when you have the time, I don't want to intrude  too much on
your own life. I really hope someone will help. Thank you very,  very, much.
Please email me directly at _riannamay at aol.com_ (mailto:riannamay at aol.com)
Sincerely,  Rianna