[Xapian-discuss] Using document values in search

Marek Tichy marek at gn.apc.org
Thu Aug 24 11:44:54 BST 2006

Hi there,
I'm in the early stage of integrating Xapian into a CMS called
ActionApps (php). So far very impressed (thank you for your good and
hard work). It's a lot of digging through the list to get pieces
together - I'll post my notes here later for others to make that path
easier.

But one thing I can't find any swer for is:

I know how to add values to the document, but how the hell do I then use
it to search for let's say a price or timestamp ranges ? I use queryparser.

Thanks a lot.
 Marek Tichy