[Xapian-discuss] Search::Xapian 0.9.9.1

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Thu Dec 14 05:38:25 GMT 2006

I've put together an updated Search::Xapian release:

0.9.9.1  Mon Dec 11 06:08:57 2006
	[Changes contributed by Olly Betts]
	- Fix typo in BoolWeight documentation.
	- Fix BoolWeight default constructor (broken by changes in 0.9.9.0).
	- Wrap TradWeight class.

Alex has kindly allowed me to upload new Search::Xapian releases to CPAN,
so you can find it there:

http://search.cpan.org/~olly/Search-Xapian/

And in related news, Frank Lichtenheld has packaged Search::Xapian for debian.
It's currently waiting in the NEW queue to be accepted, and the freeze for the
next Debian release was a few days ago, so unfortunately it has missed the
release.  I'll look at adding it to the packages I build for the repository on
www.xapian.org.