[Xapian-discuss] Tinderbox coverage

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Fri Feb 23 18:15:28 GMT 2007

On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 03:02:39PM +0000, Olly Betts wrote:

> Solaris on x86 and sparc

I may be able to help with this. We're rebuilding our dev environment
at work, and adding a zone that's on its own VLAN to run the scripts
at night or over the weekend or something shouldn't be a
problem. That'll be Solaris 10 on amd64; does Sol10 even exist for
x86? We have Sol10 on sparc also, and I'll see what we can do, but
they're rarer except for production.

> Linux cross build to CYGWIN

Yikes. What's needed for that? ixion has mingw (although not, by the
looks of things, a consistent version across all the pieces). Come
mid-March, when I start building niobe, I'm happy to add extra gubbins
as required.