[Xapian-discuss] omega: $field{sample} clarification

shudde shudde at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 22:31:43 GMT 2007

Solved my own problem after a lot of trial and error. I'm loving omega
so far but I'm not finding omegascript very intuitive.

$slice{$split{$field{sample}},$range{$add{$find{$split{$field{sample}},Links},1},$length{$split{$field{sample}}}}}

Displays everything from $field{sample} that occurs after Links (the
last text before the body content).