[Xapian-discuss] Getting started with Xapian in Perl

Amias Channer something at amias.org.uk
Wed Jun 4 17:35:32 BST 2008

Hello All ,

I'm starting up a project to build a search tool for an existing
application and would like to use Xapian to do it.  I'm having
trouble understanding the concepts of Xapian searching and
can't find much documentation for the Perl lib.  I would very
much appreciate a simple demo script that shows the way to
to do adding and searching so i can see how to get started.

Thanks

Toodle-pip
Amias

--
 Freelance programming , consultancy and hardware builds
blog.amias.org.uk * www.amias.org.uk * www.ecotalk.org.uk