[Xapian-discuss] Performance of range searches

Alex Neth alex at stacktrace.com
Sat Nov 1 21:15:25 GMT 2008

I wonder if there is a way to get Xapian not to store the full set of
data, and only index it, and if that might improve performance.  For
various reasons I prefer to fetch full data myself.

Also, is there a way to keep value ranges indexes in memory so that it
might be faster?

Any other suggestions to improve performance would help.

I am running Ubuntu.