GSoC 2016

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Mon Feb 29 23:16:07 GMT 2016

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 12:10:11AM +0000, James Aylett wrote:
> I think it’s worth making the LTR project proposal even more specific:
> to clear up and incorporate all worthwhile code from 2014 with a
> copyright-clean codebase

I know you've since updated the project idea along these lines, but for
the record I fully agree.  The primary goal should be producing a
polished LTR module with a clean API, documentation, good test coverage,
etc.

That may make it appeal to a narrower demographic, but in previous years
the LTR project has tended to be disproportionately popular, so I don't
think that's a problem.